Social Media Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Generate Followers is seeking a creative Social Media Coordinator to create social media content and manage social media platforms for multiple lifestyle brands.
Must be able to shift voices and tone to produce clever, community and brand-building images and copy across all social media channels.
Execute the following for several brands:
- Develop social media strategy
- Social content calendar management
- Customer service support via social channels
- Social listening, engagement and insights
- Social reporting, analysis and insights
- Facebook + Instagram advertising campaigns
- Influencer Management
- Client communication and consulting
- Content creation (photography + social media graphics/quotes)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in social media, preferably for lifestyle brands (fashion, fitness, food, etc.)
- Experience running social media advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience creating content for brands on social media
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience with creating social media strategies
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Great communication skills
- Well-versed in social media platforms and monitoring tools like Iconosquare, Hootsuite, Simply Measured and Facebook Insights
- Excellent writing skills with knowledge of pop-culture and social media trends
- Self-starter who stays current on continual changes of social media channels
- Possesses a deep desire to learn and grow in this field
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a small-team dynamic
When applying, please include a cover letter that includes why you want to work at the company, why you’re well-suited for the job, what you’d want to accomplish in this position. Also include your resume and 2 samples of social media projects (example: creative content, post screenshots, copy writing, links to handles, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Social Media Coordinator” as the subject line.
Summer Social Media Intern
Generate Followers is looking for a creative, driven, digital-savvy Social Media Interns to work alongside the team in curating, coordinating, and deploying social media content across all platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter.
Product photography, producing and assisting with social media campaigns, influencer management, assisting with reporting, and general day-to-day tasks.
Must be highly organized, creative, energetic, a roll-up-your-sleeves get it done type, and ready to think outside the box. Social media experience in lifestyle brands like fashion, food, fitness or in the blogosphere is a plus. Definitely room for growth as we're growing quickly!
Qualifications & Requirements
General knowledge of social media platforms and how businesses behave on them. Photography, copywriting, Photoshop experience a plus. (A general interest in developing these skills is a must!)
Must be able to contribute 16 hours a week. (Ideally can come in two full days a week if schedule permits.) Must be local to LA + eligible for school credit.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and any relevant work/media samples to email@example.com